Publications and presentations
- The ATLAS Event Service: A New Approach to Event Processing. T. Wenaus et al, talk at CHEP 2015, April 2015.
- DOE Science Data Pilot Project: Granular Data Processing on HPCs Using an Event Service. T. Wenaus & V. Tsulaia, DOE booth @ SC14, November 2014
- Integrating Network Awareness in ATLAS Distributed Computing. K. De et al, talk at ISGC 2014, March 2014, Taipei, ROC.
- PanDA Beyond ATLAS : A Scalable Workload Management System For Data Intensive Science. A. Klimentov et al,
talk at ISGC 2014. March 2014, Taipei, ROC.
- Extending ATLAS Computing to Commercial Clouds and Supercomputers. P. Nilsson et al, talk at ISGC 2014. March 2014, Taipei, ROC.
- The New Generation of the ATLAS PanDA Monitoring System. J. Schovancova et al, talk at ISGC 2014. March 2014, Taipei, ROC.
- PanDA Overview. K. De, talk at ORNL GEANT4 Meeting, Oak Ridge, TN, February 11, 2013.
- Interfacing PanDA to OLCF. S. Panitkin, talk at ORNL GEANT4 Meeting, Oak Ridge, TN, February 11, 2013.
- Networking and Workload Management. K. De, talk at LHCONE Point-to-Point Service Workshop - CERN, Geneva, Switzerland, December 13, 2012.
- Recent Improvements in the ATLAS PanDA Pilot. P. Nilsson et al 2012 J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 396 032080
- Next Generation Workload Management and Analysis System for Big Data. Poster presented at International Conference for High Performance Computing, Networking, Storage and Analysis 2012, Salt Lake, UT , November 10-16, 2012.
- Common Analysis Framework for ATLAS and CMS Feasibility Study. ATLAS Distributed Computing Technical Interchange Meeting. Annecy, France, Apr 18-20,2012.
- The ATLAS PanDA Monitoring System and its Evolution. 2011 J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 331 072058, A.Klimentov, P.Nevski, M.Potekhin and T.Wenaus
- PanDA Production and Analysis backend. 17th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP09), March 2009. Journal of Physics vol. 219, 210. K.De, A.Klimentov, T.Maeno, P.Nilsson and T.Wenaus
- PanDA : Distributed Production and Distributed Analysis System for ATLAS. T.Maeno et al. Journal for Physics vol. 119 part 6, 2008
Press Releases, Articles and Outreach
- Big PanDA and Titan Merge to Tackle Torrent of LHC’s Full-Energy Collision Data, BNL Newsroom article, July 2015.
- Brookhaven Presents Big Data Pilot Projects at Supercomputing Conference. BNL Newsroom, March 17, 2015
- Computing support for ATLAS at BNL. BNL press office, 2015
- World’s Most Powerful Accelerator Comes to Titan with a High-Tech Scheduler. BNL Newsroom, May 7, 2014
- World’s Most Powerful Accelerator Comes to Titan with a High-Tech Scheduler. OLCF press release, May 06, 2014
- Software made to allow global collaboration. The Shorthorn, March 26, 2014
- PanDA: Next Generation Workload Management and Analysis System for Big Data. Flyer for the International Conference for High Performance Computing, Networking, Storage and Analysis 2012, Salt Lake, UT , November 10-16, 2012
- Higgs-search Technology to Tackle Astrophysics, Biology, BNL press release, Sep 18, 2012
- Funding for a Big Data Project. UT Arlington press release, Sep 6, 2012
- White House Big Data Initiative Fact Sheet noting PanDA as a collaborative big data management venture for HEP